Networks Impact Index
This award is open to any network based in a Civil Service department, agency or body, or other Crown organisation.
Networks will be asked to demonstrate what they have done for:
- staff development
- staff support
- service delivery
- their department
- the Civil Service more broadly
- wider community outreach
They will be asked to provide information abut their network including:
- How may members are in their network
- How big their department is in comparison
- How much funding (or staff time) their receive
- Whether they have a senior LGBT champion
Networks don’t have to demonstrate evidence against each of the areas listed above, but the more breadth and depth they can demonstrate the better.