Networks Impact Index
This award is open to any network based in a Civil Service department, agency or body, or other Crown organisation.
Networks will be asked to demonstrate what they have done for:
- staff development
- staff support
- service delivery
- their department
- the Civil Service more broadly
- wider community outreach
They will be asked to provide information abut their network including:
- How may members are in their network
- How big their department is in comparison
- How much funding (or staff time) their receive
- Whether they have a senior LGBT champion
Networks don’t have to demonstrate evidence against each of the areas listed above, but the more breadth and depth they can demonstrate the better.
Nominations have ended
Nominations closed on .
The Index will be published Autumn 2017.