LGBT Civil Servants Impact Index
This award is open to anyone who identifies as being LGBT or having any minority sexual orientation or gender identity.
Nominees must be ‘out’ in their workplace and demonstrate that they are their authentic selves at work.
Nominees will be asked to demonstrate what they have done to make the Civil Service better. This might include how they have:
- supported staff development
- provided more pastoral staff support
- changed service delivery to support LGBT people
- changed something in their department to support LGBT people
- changed the Civil Service more broadly
- provided wider community outreach
Nominees don’t have to demonstrate an impact against all of these areas: the judges will be looking for depth in each area and breadth across the areas.