Allies Impact Index
This award is open to anyone who identifies as an ally to the LGBT communities, but does not themselves define as LGBT (i.e. they are non-trans and heterosexual).
Nominees will be asked to demonstrate what they have done to make the Civil Service better for LGBT people. This might include how they have:
- supported staff development
- provided more pastoral staff support
- changed service delivery to support LGBT people
- changed something in their department to support LGBT people
- changed the Civil Service more broadly
- provided wider community outreach
Nominees don’t have to demonstrate an impact against all of these areas: the judges will be looking for depth in each area and breadth across the areas.